- American Express
Frequently Asked Questions
No, discoloration is not covered under our warranty. UGG Australian Collection warranty applies to footwear less than 3 months old from date of purchase and applies to defective materials and workmanship. Slight dye transfer may occur with darker coloured sheepskin during first few wears. Lighter coloured sheepskin may pickup inks from clothing with which it comes in contact. This discolouration is not covered under the manufacturer’s limited warranty.
Sheepskin is a natural product, there may be some irregularities and variations in colour and texture. These traits are characteristic of fine sheepskin and add to the beauty and character of the footwear. These characteristics may cause variations in the fit and wear of some sheepskin products. These irregularities and variations are not covered under the manufacturer’s limited warranty.
Not covered by warranty
– Item(s) over 3 months old from date of purchase
– Normal wear and tear
– Accidental damage
– Water damage
Water exposure is not covered
– Sheepskin is a delicate material and is not intended to get wet.
– Products showing evidence of exposure to water are not covered under warranty.
Unfortunately, our 3-months limited warranty does not cover accidental damage. The warranty covers manufacturing and material defects for up to 3 months from the date of purchase. Normal wear and tear, water damage, and damage the occurs due to mistreatment of product are not covered under the warranty.
Accidental damage includes, but is not limited to, damage caused by pets, direct heat, food, arts and crafts supplies, inclement weather, natural phenomena, playground equipment, etc.
If your product does not meet the criteria within our warranty policy or it is over 3 months old, we will return it to you by courier (at your own cost) with notice of why it was not accepted. We will also send you an email letting you know when it is on its way back to you.
How to use UGG SHEEPSKIN CLEANER & CONDITIONER:
Let boots dry naturally for at least 24 hours in a cool, ventilated space. Avoid direct sunlight or heat. When boots are dry, take the suede brush and lightly brush the nap in one direction to ensure your Classic boots look their best. Never put your boots in the washing machine or take them to the dry cleaner.
To be eligible for return, your product must meet the following criteria:
– Product must have been purchased from UGG Australian Collection website
– Purchased within the last 30 days
– Be in a new and unused condition
– Be sent back as a complete pair
HOW IT WORKS?
Afterpay is now available online. You can now receive your UGG purchases now and pay for them over 4 equal fortnightly payments.
1. Simply add your UGG items to your online shopping cart.
2. Select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.
3. From here, follow the prompts to create an Afterpay account to pay the first of four instalments up front.