Seller refers to the website owner, trading as uggoutletstore.com.au, which is part of Australian UGG Company Pty Ltd – the person to whom the order for the purchase has been given. Buyer refers to the person or organization placing the order. Goods or services refer to the product(s) for which the buyer has placed an order for with the seller.
- All payments are due at the completion of the order. If a payment is not received or the payment method is declined the order will not be placed for the products and no items will be shipped. The buyer forfeits the ownership of any items due to non-payment.
- We support Visa, Mastercard, AfterPay, at our checkout. We also accept Paypal as a form of payment and American Express via PayPal.
- We do our best to ship the products within 48 hours of when the payment has been received.
- Please use your purchase order number when paying by credit card if needed
- Return and refund payments will be the same method as the original payment.
- If you have a payment dispute please send us the date and method of your payment and if there has been an issue we will transfer it back to the original payment method within 48 hours.
- All our prices are in Australian dollar.
An order may be cancelled up until payment has been processed. Once the payment is processed, the buyer is responsible for the payment.
Any complaints about items or the seller should be submitted to our support team. Please email: [email protected] There is no guarantee of a resolution. Each case will be looked at individually and the seller will be in contact.
The seller is not responsible for any health or safety concerns once the buyer has received the goods or services. If any harm is incurred from the items purchased by the buyer, the seller shares no responsibility.
Any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the site owner’s state.
These billing terms and conditions are subject to change.
Your use of this website and placement of an order indicates you are in agreement with these billing terms and conditions.